Back to Quiz
All answers are from Article 100.
1. An adjustable circuit breaker.
2. An instantaneous circuit breaker.
3. An inverse time breaker.
4. Yes. Whether you can withdraw them doesn't matter. They are in the raceway, so they are concealed.
5. Yes. An insulated conductor is encased within a material of composition and thickness recognized by the NEC. A covered conductor is encased within a material of composition and thickness not recognized by the NEC.
6. It's not referring to any of these. A conduit body is a separate portion of a conduit or tubing system that provides access through a removable cover or removable covers. This definition does not include sheet metal boxes.
7. No. Wirenut is a trade name (and it's always capitalized) registered to the Ideal Corporation (headquartered in Illinois). We call this device a solderless pressure connector.
8. No. A continuous load is one runs for 3 hours or more.
9. We call it a dead front.
10. The number you get from this calculation is the demand factor.